- Consultation Document(pdf) (word) (braille format)
Note: If you wish to refer to the printed braille copy of the consultation paper, please contact the Intellectual Property Department (tel no.: 2961 6817), the Hong Kong Society for the Blind Library (tel no.: 3723 8325) or the Hong Kong Blind Union
- Press Release
- Marrakesh Treaty
Newest Frequently Asked Questions:
- Will parodists’ freedom of expression be restricted?
- Why is the Government consulting the public on “parody” but not on “secondary creation”?
- Will the Government prosecute the copyright offence without involving the copyright owner?
- Will the act of sharing a link with parodic content constitute copyright infringement?
- Does Hong Kong need to comply with international obligations?
1.Consultation Paper - Public consultation on the way forward for Hong Kong's Competition Policy
Last revision date: 8 April 2022