- External Commercial Relations
- Industry and Business Support
- Intellectual Property
- Inward Investment Promotion
- Consumer Protection
- Promotion of Competition
- Cargo Customs Facilitation
- Government Electronic Trading Services
- Trade Single Window
- Meteorological Services
- Postal Services
- Wine Business
- United Nations Security Council Sanctions
To maintain Hong Kong's international competitiveness, the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region Government (the Government) has been promoting the wider adoption of electronic commerce in the local trading community.
Brio Electronic Commerce Limited, Global e-Trading Services Limited, and Tradelink Electronic Commerce Limited have been appointed to provide Government Electronic Trading Services (GETS), an electronic service platform through which the trading community submits the main trade-related documents to the Government. The Government reserves the right to appoint further service providers in future.